Wednesday, September 8, 2010

mission accomplished

As my goal of visiting Thailand in 2010 comes to an end, I find myself very awake. Miss Thailand, you weren't at all what I expected to find and I look forward to coming back to you to see what other amazing things you have to offer. Your country melts my heart with your scenery and smiling faces.

Being here has made me feel so much more passion for my country, my family and my dear friends. Now that I've had the opportunity to be completely and openly free, I can realize the gems in my life. I know what makes me happy and how to live simply (simple enough for my Canadian being).

Thank you Thailand for the freedom you've donned on me. I will never forget your aromatic streets, lady boys and beautiful beaches. I can assure you that I will be back to see more untouched lands and rice fields. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment