Friday, August 27, 2010

taste of home

From working as a full time designer, part time MAC artist, and freelancer, I find myself oddly tiring of the beach life... alreay?

I know, weird.

It's just unproductive and silly to lay on a beach for 2 days.

Or is it?

I'm either missing my work or my workmates, or both. Both. I didn't think that I would miss work, not after working so much.

It's been 10 days and I'm ready to come home? What kind of adventure would that be? Pathetic. 10 days is a prissy vacation which is not what I've been looking for!

This homesickness will pass. I have a tendency to hide photos inbetween the pages in books and I have a rule to not look at my iPhone albums for at least 2 weeks... I've now found most of my pictures and flipped through those albums twice.

Crap.

This will pass and most importantly, I will not lose the bet I have going against my Vringer. Nothing than I hate more than to lose against a ginger.

At least I know a little piece of home is in the South Pacific. Poom! I might be coming early so you can cure my disease.

1 comment:

  1. Somebody hasn't mastered the art of doing nothing. Sit, breathe, and enjoy :) You're on vacation, silly ;)

    ReplyDelete