Sunday, March 6, 2011

strike my heart!


Sneaky bestie and sneaky boyfriend. A plot to get me out of the house when all I wanted to do was stay in the house...


My mike, is the sweetest man, my man. He writes me small poems when he's hanging from roofs. He writes me small poems when he's under houses. Most of all he writes to me. I love words. I love his words.

A heart hung above the bed to grace us with the sweetest dreams of love. Our love.

My Girl Named Ting

There is such a thing as unsurmountable beauty,

And it's all bundled up in one wondrous cutie.

Her name falls on ears with the most unforgettable ring,

I'm speaking of course, of my girl named Ting.


With a smile so sweet, she sets a heart a flutter,

With eyes so warm, I fear to melt like butter.

With skin so soft, to touch is irresistible,
Before I met her, I must have been miserable.


My arms are held wide and voice bursts lips

"I love you sweet Ting, right to the tips!"

Although time with you may have been short,

It seems that in this sea of love I'm undeniably caught.


I've put into writing that which I want to say,

And all going well by the end of this May,

I'll be in the air soaring above oceans,

To hold you again! What a wonderful notion!


There is such a thing as unsurmountable beauty,

And it's all bundled up in one wondrous cutie.

Her name falls on ears with the most unforgettable ring,

I'm speaking of course, of my girl named Ting.

No comments:

Post a Comment