Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Although I miss my NZ friends and hunny, I must say, I've never been so smiley (even with all the snow!!). I'm SO happy to be home. There is nothing quite like it. It's irreplaceable. The comfort of my pillowy, crisp, white bed. The variety of clothing, jewels, and shoes after months of one backpack. The smell of Ming's grilled cheeses on the stove top. My moms hugs. My dads pinches. Granny's warm house. It's all mine and I'm so grateful to be back to relish in it all once again.

Traveling any time soon? Likely not. I plan on staying put for a good while; smiling at what I have because I am one lucky lady. This girl has had enough adventure for at least a good couple months (or until the bank account is replenished ha).

Till the next adventure me mates... Check out my other blog about daily finds, pics and random thoughts of ting.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment