Tuesday, November 23, 2010

homesick

It's quite natural that everyone gets a little homesick on a trip. today is my day... to be utterly, helplessly homesick.

Not only am I actually sick, and this is just where you want your mom, or in my case, my big sister/ best roommate, to make you special tonics and soups, with an abundance of advil; (They don't have advil here. And there is no one to call to from my little caravan. Sigh.) but this said sister just launched her band DreamFace to the world. Now I can't help but brag, these guys are phenomenal and will blow your mind. Be prepared to fall in love with dreams again.



I'm so proud of you DF! You're going to spread love through dreams. I miss you more than you know!

On top of DF, I miss the days where I'd spend hours on 'we heart it' and google reader. I miss my big bed. I miss driving. I miss Lord of the Rings (yes I watched it all the time). I miss the Royal Bison. I miss my jewels. I miss my sister. I miss my girlfriends. I miss my fam. But not enough to book a ticket yet. ;) haha. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment